mhotspot is a free portable software, which is able to convert your WiFi enabled LAPTOP/PC running windows OS into a virtual WiFi hotspot and share your internet through WiFi to other laptops, smartphones, PDA's, Tablet, computers, or any other WiFi capable devices. Or, that may be your Android phone to get converted to the mobile WiFi hotspot to get all your other devices online.
Also, is the signal has limited range, device with mHotspot installed may be used as a repeater, .i.e., this device can increase the range of a WiFi network by generating an additional WiFi network as shown in the figure below, improving the connection strength and reliability.
* Connect up to 10 devices to the hotspot.
* You can set your own hotspot name without any restrictions.
* Application size is 400KB only.
* Share any type of Internet Connection (LAN, Ethernet, 3G/4G, Wifi etc).
* Android phones, ipads, PDAs, tablet-pcs and other devices can access.
* See the details of the connected device (Name, IP Address, and Mac Address).
* See the network usage (Upload and Download Speed, Transfer Rates).
* Secures your wireless hotspot with WPA2 PSK password security.
* Set maximum number of devices that can be connected.
* Extends your WiFi range (Acts as a repeater).
* In-app internet selection.
* Works with Windows 7, 8.
* Works on Android Smartphones.
Download page: http://www.mhotspot.com/downloadm.html